Sweets and Treats


Cookies make a unique party or wedding favor that can compliment both the theme of the party and the design of the cake.

Cookies are white or chocolate sugar cookies. They are decorated with frosting and royal icing. The design possibilities are endless.

Cookie prices start at $1.50 per cookie. The minimum cookie order is 12 cookies.


Cupcakes are a stunning alternative or addition to an occasion cake. A wedding cake can be on display and may or may not be served to guests along with the cupcakes. Special occasions may be celebrated with cupcakes alone or in combination with a complementing cake.

Standard Cupcake Choices


  • Chocolate black forest
  • Silver white
  • Carrot
  • Lemon
  • Lemon poppyseed
  • Cherry
  • Marble
  • Spice


  • Chocolate
  • Raspberry puree
  • Strawberry puree
  • Lemon curd
  • Vanilla custard


  • Buttercream
  • Decorations optional

Cupcake Pricing

Cupcake prices start at $1.00 each for mini cupcakes and $1.25 each for regular cupcakes. Filling and decorations are extra. The minimum cupcake order is 12 cupcakes.

Order Guidelines

  • Cupcake stands are available for rental.
  • Pick up is preferred but delivery may be arranged.
  • A 40% non-refundable deposit is required on orders over $100.00. The remaining 60% is due in cash at the time of pick-up.
  • All other orders can be paid for in cash at the time of pick-up.